It all began in 2005 when Habring² started to set a new standard for seconds indication: accurately jumping! In 2007 Habring² was the first watch manufacturer to launch a movement of most modern standard and actual production with dead beat seconds. Starting mid-2015 the the A11 - Habring's complete inhouse movement - has replaced the preceding movements that were based on large-series components in all of the older models.
Habring² A11 movement:
- Manually (A11MS) or automaticly (A11S) wound (on demand)
- Indication of hours and minutes and dead beat seconds
- (on request) classical big date at 3h (A11SD)
- Diameter: 30 mm; height: 6,9 mm (7,9mm)
- 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz)
- Hand-wound movement with 48 hours of power reserve
- Fine adjustment via tangential screw
- Amagnetic escapement with a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
- KIF shockproof pursuant to DIN and NIHS
- 21 rubies (A11MS) or 25 rubies (A11S)
- Elaborately refined by hand with polished bevels, decorative grinding, perlage, etc.
- 70 (A11MS) or 81 (A11S) maintenance relevant parts