Seize the day - every second counts! A real world premier: The very first time in watch history a jumpind second completed with a flashing second! Starting mid-2015 the the A11 - Habring's complete inhouse movement - has replaced the preceding movements that were based on large-series components in all of the older models.
- Inhouse movement A11F, manually or automaticly wound
- diameter 30mm, height 6,9mm (7,9mm)
- 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz)
- Indication of hours, minutes, patented dead beat center seconds device and "flashing seconds" (Foudroyante) at 9h
- Fine adjustment via tangential screw
- Amagnetic escapement with a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
- KIF shockproof pursuant to DIN and NIHS
- 24 jewels
- Power reserve after being fully wound: approx. 45 hours
- Elaborately refined by hand with polished bevels, decorative grinding, perlage, etc.
- 77 maintenance relevant parts